Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Thursday, September 22, 2011

this week



Feeling better earlier this week!



We had to go to Medical City for a visit with my
Pediatric Pulmonologist and we stopped off at the merry- go- round to play.
At the doctor all went well.
My doctor was amazed at my stats and they are:
Height 37 inches, yes, you read that right, 37 inches.
Weight 31.4 pounds.
Mommy says I just keep getting taller and taller and taller...



I love A-maaa's (aka: airplanes) and love to see them up in the sky.



I like to sit in my chair when I get home from school which I must say is going much better these days. I like it there, but don't tell mommy. Every day when we pull up to school I cry and hug mommy really close. I'd like school much better if she'd come with me, but if she won't that's okay. I'm upset about it for just a few seconds and then I'm okay. I've even started eating my snack at school which is very promising. This week I've been sad to say goodbye to school! Things are looking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment