Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

dicsovering the "boo-boos"



It's truly amazing to watch your child discover the world and see things for the very first time. I love seeing Hudson's reaction to different things, especially when he's discovered something he really likes (see photo above). Witnessing his discoveries gives me such joy and it makes me feel so lucky to be a mom and to be able to experience these wonderful moments.

This morning Hudson made me realize how much he pays attention to every little thing I say and do. He noticed that I had a "boo-boo" so he pointed to it and said, "boo-boo! boo-boo!" and then proceeded to lean in and kiss my "boo-boo". He did this because every time he gets a "boo-boo", I kiss the "boo-boo" and say, "all better!". I'm convinced there's just nothing sweeter in the whole wide world than your child kissing your "boo-boo".

It really does make it "all better'.


No comments:

Post a Comment