Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Thursday, January 12, 2012

update



Things are looking up the last few days, Hudson FINALLY slept through the night without waking up saying, "mama, mama, mama, mama...." the last two nights in a row. YIPPPEEEEE!!! And, though we're still not back to the established routine we had, we're getting closer. I'm trying to stay optimistic and hold on to the idea that it WILL happen...eventually. Hopefully before the next baby arrives, so that we can sleep for 10 hours at night if we want to before the sleep deprivation hits us again.

I took Hudson to the park yesterday, it was sunny and 65 degrees out, so we headed over. Something tells me he wasn't quite ready for a trip to the park, since all he wanted was to be held while we were there. This is not the Hudson I know, and I have to say, I'm a little worried about him. For now I'm blaming his behavior on the fact that he's still trying to get better....still. Poor guy. I just want to see him well again.

This afternoon we're heading back to the Pediatric Pulmonologist to see how things are going with his asthma and seemingly never-ending cough and wheezing. It would be so nice to get to the bottom of this after all.

In other news...the baby was really moving last night and Scott got to feel his first actual kick with this pregnancy. He smiled from ear to ear, and it made me really happy and reminded me again how truly amazing it is that we're having another baby. If you ask Hudson what's inside mommy's tummy, he'll say, "baby!". Sadly, though, he also thinks there is one in da-da's tummy, and his own, so it's clear he doesn't quite get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment