Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Monday, May 6, 2013

Picnic with Daddy at Gasworks Park

Today Scott took the kids on a picnic while I ran errands. I was actually very sad to have missed out on such a good time, but sometimes, like it or not, in order to get things done, we must divide and conquer. Here are some photos from their picnic in the park. Oh, and incidentally, Scott decided after their picnic that we now live in "heaven/nirvana". This may seem like a bit of a stretch, but after a lengthy stay in the Lonestar state...this is a welcome change for all of us.










This is "Ride the Ducks". 




1 comment:

  1. I think we're all going to feel like we live in heaven after this week. I'm getting spoiled, but I'll take it! I busted out our summer clothes for this week!

    ReplyDelete