Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend

We had a very busy and really, really fun weekend. My wonderful, beautiful sister, Julie came for a visit and it was so much fun! I love that she got to spend time with Hudson and Madeline, they just don't see her often enough, and even though the Hud said goodbye to Julie yesterday, he still went looking for her first thing this morning when he got out of bed (so, so cute!).

We had lots of visitors over the weekend, since Julie was here and it was truly wonderful. It's been a long time since I've been in a house filled with family, particularly our house...it was so fun, and honestly, it's the reason we moved to Seattle, to be near our families. I am so glad my kids will know their cousins, aunts, uncles, etc...it's just invaluable. There really is nothing more important in life than family.

Below are some of my favorite pics from this weekend- enjoy!

Sippin' sangria and shopping in Ballard. 
My little pumpkin and me.
Uncle Paul reading to the Hud. 
Aunt Julie with Madeline.
Hud and company out on our deck- it was really warm this weekend!
My baby girl and me.
Hud reading to his cousin Scarlett.
The hud with his Aunt Julie.
Mother's Day with my Hud.
Mother's day brunch with my little ones.
My sister and me.
I can't imagine my life without her.
So lucky to have such a great sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment