Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Friday, May 3, 2013

Flying Solo

I am thankful every single day that I am not a single parent. I honestly don't have any idea how single parents manage, especially with young kids. Scott was in New York this week and I was here with the kids alone. We managed, but it's tough. He's home tonight and we're very, very glad. I haven't had the opportunity (or the laptop) to post this week, so here are a few of my favorite photos from this week.





























I'm very sad this one is blurry. I can't even express how much I love living within blocks of Macrina. I think this is going to be a requirement in our search for the next house- MUST be within walking distance of an amazing bakery. This is not negotiable. Once this is part of your life, you can't go back. You just can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment