Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Birthday Girl

My sweet, sweet baby girl is ONE today. It's been the fastest year of my entire life. So many changes, so much to be thankful for and so much to celebrate. 

Our little pumpkin has added so much joy to our lives, with her infectious smile, her laughter, her happy and playful spirit. We all love her dearly (except maybe the cat, who wishes she'd stop hitting/petting her). I have such a special, incredible bond with my little girl, and the tremendous love I have for her continues to grow. She is one of my life's most beautiful gifts. 

Little pumpkin, you are celebrating your first birthday today, and I find myself wishing I could freeze the hands of time. You are growing up and changing way too fast and I am already missing my baby girl. You are a very happy, little girl and you are almost always smiling. You are curious, silly and daring. You are strong and independent, with these big, amazing eyes that show us all what a beautiful soul you are. You are affectionate, giving me hugs throughout the day completely at your own will. You love people, and wave to everyone you see. You are already saying your first word, and have been for a while, actually. It's, "Hi!", usually in combination with one of your sweet smiles and precious waves. 

You adore your brother, who equally adores you and I love watching the two of you together. I hope that you will always have a special bond with him as you two grow together, play together and share your early life experiences together. I look forward to so many things in our future, I can hardly wait. 

My sweet angel, you have filled my heart with so much love, I am so grateful for you and for all that you bring to our lives. You are so very special. Happy Birthday, pumpkin. 






No comments:

Post a Comment