Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunshine and Ice Cream

Another beautiful day in Seattle (I know, I know....don't get used to it). Hudson and I spent some special time together this morning, just the two of us. It was absolutely beautiful outside, so we headed down to the water, checked out the Seattle aquarium, rode the carousel and had fish and chips on the pier. I must admit, the Seattle Aquarium is actually quite disappointing and it pains me to say it, but the Dallas Aquarium just blows it away. So, if you're keeping score, that's one for Dallas and if you live in Dallas and haven't been to the Dallas Aquarium- GO! We didn't realize it at the time, but it's pretty spectacular.



Then later this afternoon, we all went out for ice cream and learned that our good little eater - Maddie - loves chocolate ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment