Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

May 30, 2012



If you've seen me lately, you already know... I'm pregnant. I can't hide it anymore even though I'm only 13 weeks, there is already a little bump and it's VERY visible! This should come as no surprise to anyone who saw me when I was pregnant with Hudson. I'm very optimistic that this is going to be a totally different pregnancy, and I already feel like it has been.

I had a great visit with my doctor today and got to see the little peanut wigglin' around in there! Even though I've been through this before, it's just SO AMAZING to see a little baby growing in your tummy! The sonogram pics below aren't great, I'll try to post better ones next time. I couldn't believe how much baby had grown since my last sonogram 4 weeks ago.

My doctor has already scheduled my C-Section for May 30, 2012 at 7:30AM, so mark your calendars - Hudson's gonna be a big brother!



No comments:

Post a Comment