Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Friday, December 2, 2011

CHEESE!

Every single day Hudson is saying or doing something new and different. He definitely keeps us smiling and laughing, and while this age (dare I say it, the "terrible two's") has it's challenges, it really is just so much fun. Hudson has quite the personality and he's got a great sense of humor! He loves to laugh and even more so, loves to make you laugh!

If you've followed my blog for a while you know by now that I take a lot of photos (I think we're up to around 5,000 now for Hudson alone). It's nothing new for Hudson to see the camera or even have his picture taken daily, but what is new is Hudson saying, "CHEEEEEESE!" every time you take his picture. It's a bit of mystery where he learned this, it's not something I say to him, so we have no idea where he picked it up, but we think it's pretty darn cute. If the two photos below had sound, I promise you'd here loud and clear, "CHEEEEEEESE!".



No comments:

Post a Comment