Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I know, I know... I'm always talking about Hudson's personality...how much we enjoy him, what a little character he is, how he always makes us laugh, how he's changing every day...Last night I looked at him in the bathtub and thought, my gosh he's such a little boy now! Forget about the fact that he's 37+ inches tall, I mean, he's only 2 (well, tomorrow he is), but when did he change from this little 7 pound, 5 oz fragile little being to this almost-as-tall-as-me kid? If you have kids, you're one of the ones who tell people, "it happens so fast, they grow up too soon!". If you don't have kids I'm saying to you, "it happens so fast, they grow up too soon!". I wonder if I'll feel that way though, when this next little bundle of joy arrives in May. Boy, those early days can be sooooo long. Well, this time I'm going to cherish every single one (not that I didn't the first time, of course), because I miss those days with Hudson and they sure don't last long in the grand scheme of things. Although I miss that little baby Hudson once was, it's been so fun to see him grow into the little boy he is now. His personality can not be summed up in words, it must be witnessed first hand and since most of you don't see him very often, I thought I'd share some silly photos from this morning. Enjoy!


















No comments:

Post a Comment