Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Monday, November 28, 2011

In Loving Memory of my dear gramma




Yesterday, was a very tough day...
Sunday, November 27, 2011 we lost my gramma, Hudson's great gramma.
I can't begin to express what a huge loss this is for us, for our family and for all who knew this amazing woman. I know in my heart that I would not be who I am today without my grandparents. They were, in my mind, my greatest blessing. I am so thankful for a wonderful visit with my gramma in August, thankful that Hudson had the opportunity to meet her on two different visits, thankful that she was such a wonderful person and that I was lucky enough to have her in my life. I will forever miss you, gramma. I know that grampa has been waiting for you to join him for a long time, and I hope that wherever you may be, you two are together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment