Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Friday, December 17, 2010

heading to the doctor


Well, it's official..the Hud is sick. As I mentioned, I've been sick over the last week and a half (with no end in sight it appears). I thought that Hud had given it to me since he'd been coughing for a week or so, even though he appeared to feel fine. Then yesterday he seemed worse, and he was running a fever. Last night was rough- to say the least. He was up every hour or so and I had to go in and rock with him several times in the night just to get him comfortable. Tylenol seemed to help bring his fever down, and he finally settled in early this morning and slept for about 2 1/2 hours...Conveniently this morning we have our 1 year visit scheduled at Hud's pediatrician...so we're off to see how he's feeling and how he's doing at the 1 year mark. I'll update you all later after our visit with the Dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment