Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Bainbridge Island

So, Hudson has this book, Larry Gets Lost in Seattle. Not only is it one of his favorite books, but it's also a sort-of "checklist" of places we should go to in Seattle. Well, in Hud's opinion anyways.

After today we can check the "Washington State Ferries" off of our list.

Hudson LOVED the ferry. I mean, he really, really LOVED the ferry. You can see for yourself in the pics below.

We had a really enjoyable day on Bainbridge Island and especially enjoyed seeing my family. I have to say, there's just something special about that island, for me, anyways. It's incredibly beautiful and it just has a really neat vibe to it, and I love that it's very family friendly and kid friendly- two things that are big selling features for us these days.











No comments:

Post a Comment