Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Alright, fine...I admit it.
The blog has been moved to the back burner.
Sorry, guys.
Life is getting in the way.
Which sorta makes me wonder how I've managed to find the time to do it for the last three years. Well, it's pretty simple, you see.
I love it.
I love the blog.
I love my kids, I love sharing them with all of you. I love that when I look back through old blog posts it warms my heart, it feeds my soul...so much so, in fact, that I often get tears of joy as I read through the posts of the past. Posts which now, seem like so, so long ago. It's amazing how things change in such short amounts of time and before you know it a part of your life is gone forever and you can't ever get it back no matter what you do. I try really, really hard to make myself remember that, especially when I'm having a particularly difficult moment in my day. I look around and say, some day, you're gonna miss this. And it's true. I will. These moments are so incredibly precious and special and I am so thankful to be a part of them. As we prepare for our big, big upcoming, life-changing move, through the stress of it all, I'm trying to remember that. It isn't easy some days, but that doesn't mean I'm not trying. I hope to be back soon, but if I'm not, don't worry. I'm just livin' life and sometimes it just gets in the way.

The Hud and I made this spectacular ball out of his magna-tile things.
That's Willy Wonka's nose in the foreground. 


Loving her teething biscuits these days- so are the dogs.
Unfortunately more end up on the floor than in her mouth.


You see, when you're home alone with two kids, things happen.
I asked Hudson to read a book quietly while I put Madeline down for her nap. When I returned this is what I found. 

No comments:

Post a Comment