Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Monday, December 31, 2012

Sick and TIRED

A week without a post from me is rare. There is A LOT going on in our world, complete craziness actually...we're leaving for Seattle in two weeks and two days. Holy Cow. It's starting to feel really, really REAL! Scott's parents have been here for two weeks. It's been so nice having them here, as always. We had a long list of things to do while they were here, but sadly we have not accomplished much from that list. Around Christmas Eve we all started feeling sick, and by "all" I mean every single one of us, and we're all STILL sick, though some are better today and some are worse. It's been a really yucky week of sneezing, coughing, not sleeping, etc...Poor Madeline has the worst of it all though. In addition to being sick she's cutting another tooth (this makes 3 total) all in a few weeks time. It's been really rough for her. Sleep has been a huge challenge which has made for one very, very grumpy mommy. So, my apologies for the lack of posts, I do have some fun Christmas pics I hope to post eventually (if I can ever get well again, which is honestly questionable at this stage of the game). Anyways, here are a few pics from the last few days.

She has replaced her beautiful smile with this sweet face. I suspect she's getting some pain relief by sucking on her lip. Poor baby.


She's still super, super cute, though.


Hud's very first hot chocolate. He said he loved it at the time, but now he says he didn't like it. So indecisive, this one.


The train table has kept him very busy. It's another on of those things he likes/dislikes depending on the time of day you ask. I know he secretly loves the table,  and I suspect his need to say, "I don't like my train table!" every few days is just typical three-year-old behavior. 

No comments:

Post a Comment