Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Friday, May 11, 2012

There are moments I have with Hudson that are so special that they don't need words. Moments when I feel such a special connection to my son, where I am so incredibly grateful that he is healthy and happy. Moments where just sitting with him quietly gives me such great joy and happiness that it makes all the tough times worth it. Being a mom is such a gift, such an incredibly wonderful experience, one that while difficult and challenging, comes with such amazing rewards. As we come into Mother's Day weekend I am reminded of all the joys of being a mom, and I am so thankful and so grateful for all those moments when I am so happy and so proud just being a mom - Hudson's mom. I never, ever knew that my heart could be so full.


No comments:

Post a Comment