Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

You may have noticed that I've been into my hipstamatic iPhone app lately. I've been really missing painting and being in the studio and having that time just for me. I think this is causing me to seek creative outlets where ever I can these days, hence the iPhone. Now, there's definitely a creative element involved in caring for and entertaining a 2 year old, but....it's not quite the same. So, until I can step back into my studio with the oil paint, the turpentine, the blank white canvas and some Counting Crows (hard candy, please) I'll just settle for the hipstamatic.

































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment