Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Monday, February 20, 2012

Birthday Party at the Gentle Zoo

This weekend we were invited to 3 year old Logan's birthday party at a place called the Gentle Zoo.



















We weren't supposed to bring gifts, but the Hud said he just couldn't show up empty handed to a little lady's birthday party.













Hangin' out with the rabbits and the turtle.













I think these guys were a little much for the Hud...













...but, he was very curious about the pig...













and ultimately it was determined that the pig was very silly!













Wait, what's over there?













Ah, llamas and horses! I've heard of you both!



















Wait...mama and dada, you know I don't like it when my shoes get dirty...













and I don't want to ride on the train without you guys...













...much, much better. I love being with my dada!

No comments:

Post a Comment