Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Monday, July 18, 2011

iPhone Favorites

I was looking through my iPhone photos this morning and realized there were a lot of good ones that I never got to the blog. Here are a few of those recent photos. Enjoy.


Walking "Mr. Hippo" out on the deck.

Swimming with my daddy.


I helped mommy pot these flowers.
She couldn't have done it without me and my shovel, you know.


Really, could I be any cuter?


Again...could I be any cuter?


I'm thinking I have a future in the Opera.


I'm trying to fill up the water bowl for Willy Wonka and Dulce,
but it's not as easy as mommy makes it look!


Mommy has learned that a trip to
Barnes and Noble makes me VERY happy.
I am always drawn to CARS the movies stuff,
even though I've never seen it.


ELMO!
What is Elmo doing here?
He belongs at home, doesn't he?
This is very confusing...

I'm really trying to get my point across here,
do you think I'm convincing?



1 comment:

  1. Well, it looks like Hudson has "chores" to do already what with the planting and watering bowl. Man, just like Dad and poor Grampa working like a dog so soon. Really liked the Elmo pic.

    ReplyDelete