Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

when you're sick you still get boo-boos


So, I've been feelin' a little under the weather the last few days. Mommy says I caught a cold, which I don't really understand because it's really, really hot outside. Maybe I don't quite grasp this hot/cold thing yet? I learned this week that being sick means I'm really grumpy. It also means I don't sleep very well at night (or during my nap for that matter), I don't eat (but I drink quarts and quarts and quarts of pedialyte), and boogie wipes become my friend. I learned that when you're sick you have to skip your gymboree class, and a play date with your best buddy Ethan. I also had to miss Scribbles and Dribbles this morning. I learned that I shouldn't go to class even though I told mommy I was feeling okay. She says I might get the other kiddos sick. I learned that when you're sick you stay at home a lot. I've been staying busy though, spent a lot of time reading, which is my very favorite thing to do in the whole wide world. Elmo likes to read with me, too. This morning we spent a little time outside and I learned a very valuable lesson: when you're sick you still get boo-boos.



No comments:

Post a Comment