Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Friday, July 29, 2011

Gypsy Wagon Photo Shoot

A few weeks ago one of my favorite stores, The Gypsy Wagon invited a local photographer to come to the store and do mini photo sessions for kiddos. There were only 8 spots offered, so I was one of the first to sign up. Hudson was so great at the photo shoot and he had a blast. Jenny, the photographer commented that he was her easiest, most laid back kiddo for the day...awwwwe.
I was patiently awaiting an email from Jenny to let me know the photos were ready for viewing when I received this on Wednesday:

Hi there Shelley -
Working on finalizing the TGW photos and thought you would enjoy this one. Every wednesday myself and few other photographers do a 'wordless wednesday'. basically an image/post with no words - just one image. Check out who is up there this week… : )


And if that wasn't enough...yesterday she sent out the proofs and they are beautiful!
When you look at Hudson's gallery - you'll see a bunch of thumbnails. Click on them and they become larger. Then just slide through them all and enjoy. You can view them here:

PSWD: gypsy




No comments:

Post a Comment