Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Monday, June 27, 2011

The Weekly HUD?

Okay, let's face it...toddlers keep you busy.
As such, I've recently realized that this blog may need a new name. I'm thinking...perhaps instead of "The Daily Hud" I should consider "The Weekly Hud". The reason being, I just can't seem to find the time to post daily anymore! Though I love doing it, I seem to have fallen behind on posting lately. I blame the heat (and the toddler). So, here's what he's been up to the last few days:

Yep, he still fits in the wagon, guess he wanted to make sure.
Though he had no trouble getting in, getting out was a whole different story.


Ahhhh....the dog bed. Who knew it would be such a hit! Generally speaking, Hudson isn't one to give "signals" that he's tired, though I'm pretty sure he's trying to tell me something here.


It's hot in Texas (did I mention that already?), and where there's heat there's sun...so we've been trying to encourage hats to protect Hudson from the sun. He isn't usually a big fan, but he's getting better, and we think he looks so cute in a baseball cap!!

Willy Wonka says that being a guard dog is a big job. According to him, you have to listen very closely to anything and everything and as soon as you hear the slightest sound from anywhere - you must bark at it. LOUDLY. Watch and learn, kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment