Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Chair Time


Someone got a new chair last weekend!!
We've been spending so much time outside, so we though it would be nice for the Hud to have a place to rest besides the grass, and we admit - we saw how adorable Cole Reynolds Roman was in his chair on the Roman's blog and decided that Hudson needed an adirondack chair, too.


When I was taking these photos this morning it really hit me that Hudson is growing up so fast. I honestly didn't know time could move as quickly as it is until we had him...okay, I admit....I did NOT feel that way in the beginning when time moved so slow, the days were so long, no one was sleeping and I wondered whose crazy idea it was to have a baby in the first place? But now...he's just so much fun, and we enjoy our time with him so, so much! His personality is really starting to develop and I must say, he is quite the little funny guy and has me laughing all the time. He's also recently starting handing out kisses - right on the mouth - left and right. This is my own personal favorite new development, although it seems there are new ones every day, and I just can't wait for them!


Hudson has his 18 month check up on his 18 month birthday, this Wednesday! I cannot believe my baby boy is going to be 18 months old. If anyone knows how to slow down this time-moving-too-quickly thing please share it with me. I want to enjoy this 18 month old a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment