Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Friday, August 3, 2012

Soccer

On Friday mornings Hudson has soccer class. It's not really soccer as in teams on a field chasing a ball around and scoring goals...it's more of an indoor (hey, it's HOT here!) sport, more of a preparatory soccer class if you will, sort-of gearing these kids up for soccer in their near future. For Hudson that's not soon enough.

Madeline and I joined Hudson the first day of soccer class, but it proved to be a bit challenging for us, so now Camille (our sitter) takes him every Friday. She sent me this video this morning to show me how he's doing and it made my day, so I'm sharing it with all of you. Hudson is such a good kid and he makes me so proud every day.


1 comment:

  1. You've got an athlete on your hands, that's for sure! Meanwhile, Scarlett still doesn't jump. There really is something to genetics...

    ReplyDelete