Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Thursday, October 6, 2011

October in Dallas = time at the park



I've been terrible about posting to the blog lately. I love to do it and it seems like somehow there just hasn't been time in my day to get to it. So, I'm posting a whole bunch of photos I took at the park yesterday to make up for it. It's been really beautiful the last few weeks, and although I think I've mentioned once or twice that I'm not a big fan of Dallas, I do love October in Dallas. If only it was like this all year.



Note Hudson's leg...
toddler boys, full of bumps and bruises,
and yes, since it's Dallas...
mosquito bites, too.
Yuck.



The ka' is Hudson's favorite thing at the park.
It's where we spend 90% of our time while we're there.



The definition of happy.






Riding in the back of the ka'.



Look familiar?
I've taken quite a few pics of Hudson on the bumblebee.
It seems to get more and more fun as he gets older.



Swing.



And, we're back to the ka'.



No comments:

Post a Comment