Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Sunday, August 7, 2011

a week of pics


Our morning watering ritual started with planting a new plant.
The 113 degree weather for days on end
doesn't work well for most plants.


The Hud is one of the most hydrated kids in town!
He drinks about 5 sippy cups full of water daily, some days more.
This is in addition to the milk he consumes 3x a day.
Needless to say, we're changing diapers a lot around the house.
Thankfully, we've already started working on potty training.


Last Saturday afternoon, heading to lunch.
Just when I think Hudson is getting big,
I see him next to his daddy and suddenly he's small again.

Hudson is an extremely picky eater.
When it comes to cheese he only eats one
specific kind from Central Market.
If they stop carrying it, we could have some problems.
Try to throw in some string cheese, cubed cheese, sliced cheese,
shredded cheese, melted cheese...he's just not havin' it.
This is when I start to wonder, is he really my child?
I think he's inherited his Grandpa Bill's taste in foods.
No cheese.
Loves burgers- plain, with nothing on them, just the patty...
We might be in trouble! (we love you, grandpa, Bill!)


At swim class with daddy yesterday.
Sorry this is such a terrible photo, I forgot my camera...
so I had to use the phone.



When mommy and daddy stop for Starbucks,
Hudson always wants a sip.
Give our toddler coffee when he's already got more energy
than both of us combined? We think not.
So, now we get him his very own Starbucks and he's happy!
It's a "tall, nonfat, no whip, no sugar, iced water" with a straw.

Yeah, as I said...this kid drinks A LOT of water!
Hey, it's HOT in Texas!


1 comment:

  1. And here Jessica hardly drinks any fluids all day long! I think I'm going to start spiking her water with a little apple juice to get her to drink more.

    ReplyDelete