Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Monday, May 23, 2011

What I'm up to these days


This is the face I make
when I'm really excited about something.
It's usually accompanied by a loud screeching sound,
so be glad this blog entry does not come with sound effects.


Look, I finally have some hair!
Mommy gave me a pretend mo-hawk this morning.
She thought it was funny, but I don't know why.



Willy Wonka is really starting to like me.
I play tug-o-war with him all the time.
I'm also really good at picking up his toys
and throwing them right at him.
Mommy says to be nice.
I'm learning to play with him,
but I still have a ways to go.


This is how I talk on the phone.
"hello"


I'm still much more of an observer than a talker.
However, last week I pointed to a car and said
very clearly (and perfectly pronounced), "car".
It really surprised mommy and daddy.
Other new words include:
"pap" (apple), "book", "cat", and "babbbaaaa" (balloon).
Mommy thinks I'm not very interested
in saying words unless I can say them exactly right.
So, I'm holding out a little while longer.
She thinks someday soon
I'm just going to start saying everything,
and it will surprise everyone.
We'll see if I feel like it.

I love to be outside,
and we go everyday if it isn't raining.
I always find a puddle and some mud to run through.
I also manage to scrape my knees up
at least once a week. This week it was twice!
Apparently I'm not very good at listening.
Mommy and Daddy say I need to
work on my "listening skills",
but who has time to listen
when there is so much to explore in this world?
And, as you can see...Dulce is still my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment