Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Friday, May 27, 2011



Hey there, it's me, Hudson.
Just hanging out in the backyard...


With my brother, Willy Wonka and sister, Dulce.
Mommy says that really she has three kids...
but I only count one?


Sometimes I get tired running around outside
and I have to sit down and take a little break.
My girl, Dulce is always by my side.

Even though I love her a lot,
sometimes I have to have a little "talk" with her
when she plays with her ball.
I just need to make sure she understands

1.) that it is a baaaaaall, so I say it to her over and over again,
baaaaaaalllll...baaaaallllll
2.) it belongs to me, as do all baaaaaalllss.

I don't think she's a very good listener.


My friend KitKat came out to play this morning.
Mommy calls her an "inside kitty".
That means we have to watch her very closely
so she doesn't get out of the yard.

I'm just the man for the job!

I tell her she has to be good or
we have to go inside just like mommy tells me.
She isn't a very good listener either, but she listens better than Dulce!

No comments:

Post a Comment