Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Thursday, November 4, 2010

scribbles and dribbles is back




I haven't been able to go to Scribbles and Dribbles lately because my naps have been running longer, and mommy says she's not waking me for anything in the world. This morning however, I reverted back to my old ways of napping (35 minutes to be exact), so we headed down to our Scribbles and Dribbles class. I had so much fun and got really dirty! Here I am playing after I finished scribbling and dribbling. Wait til you see the works of art I created!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun class! Scarlett is a napping nightmare these days too, and mostly just hangs out in her crib crying and sitting up. Today she has slept for 55 minutes...in 2 naps. Hudson looks so big in this picture..what size SHOES is he in?!

    ReplyDelete