Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Friday, November 19, 2010

Scribbles and Dribbles continues



I am absolutely loving Scribbles and Dribbles with Hudson! Perhaps it's my love of paint, or maybe the fact that I would love it if he too has a passion for art?? The class really is so much fun and I know he enjoys it as well. We only have one class left, so I think we're going to have to sign up to take the class again in the Spring.
I was so proud of Hudson yesterday because he actually painted with a paintbrush (instead of attempting to put the paintbrush in his mouth) and he actually drew with chalk on the chalkboard...although he did have a mouthful of paint several times during the class (don't worry it's not toxic!), and he made several attempts to eat the chalk, I still say he's making great progress, and great art!
I'll post some images of his artwork once the class is finished on December 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment