Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Catching up

So, this pretty much sums up things around here lately. There's all kinds of coughing going on and we're going through tissues like never before. I think it's lack of sunshine. I love you, Seattle, but...geeeeeeeeeez! Enough rain.


Then...on Monday, the sun came out! Yippee! Oh, Seattle, I love you again! 


It was the perfect day to stroll/roll on the sand and soak in some sunshine....


And re-charge our immune systems.


At breakfast this morning with special guests Elmo and Buzz Lightyear, courtesy of Maddie. 


"Mommy, today I took a nap and it felt good!" 

NO KIDDING?!?


Maddie woke up from her (very short) nap saying, no, screaming, "Hudson!!" 

When I went to get her I told her that Hud was still sleeping, so she said, "Hudson, kiss! Kiss Hudson!" And then....




No comments:

Post a Comment