Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Monday, November 11, 2013

Take 2

If you missed take 1, see previous post.

So, this morning THIS is what it looked like around 8:30AM.


PERFECT, beautiful Seattle morning- great opportunity for another attempt at photos for the Christmas card...oh, until Maddie drops my Nikon and breaks the lens. Yes, that's right, friends. If you didn't believe me earlier when I said she was a walking disaster, believe me now. I'm considering hiring a nanny because I don't think one person alone (me) can handle her. No joke. The next year of my life is going to be absolutely brutal. Whatever I did as a toddler/child/adolescent is coming back tenfold.

Here are the sweet shots I captured this morning with my broken Nikon lens.







No comments:

Post a Comment