Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Monday, July 8, 2013

We've been spending a lot of time outside, enjoying this beautiful summer weather. Hudson is outside playing baseball constantly. This is seriously, not an exaggeration. He is ALL baseball ALL the time 24 hours a day, every day. Good grief. I, on the other hand, am not ALL baseball ALL the time, so it's been wearing on me a little, especially since according to Hudson, I'm not a very good pitcher and I don't yell, "SAFE!" the way I'm supposed to. Such high standards, this kid. Geez.

This week he is at Zoo Camp, which I'm hoping turns out to be a really fun and positive experience. He seemed excited when I dropped him off this morning, so we'll see.

Meanwhile, Maddie is into everything. She is busy, busy, busy and she never stops. We are still calling her our "little tornado" and trust me, this name is very fitting. She leaves paths of destruction all over our house. She is very well coordinated, just like her brother and she's FAST. She's basically running, and if she knows you're coming after her she goes even faster, laughing all the while. A silly little one she is.

She's also started giving out kisses. Scott was the first to randomly receive one one night before bed. It was the absolute sweetest thing I've seen, oh-my. Yesterday, she was sitting on the couch next to Hudson when she just leaned right in and kissed him on the lips. Be. Still. My. Heart. One of my favorite moments. EVER. Wish I had a photo.








No comments:

Post a Comment