Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Friday, January 14, 2011

music

For my birthday my friend Teddy Azer sent me this awesome "band in a box" toy. I love it so much, I play with it several times a day. Since I like music so much, mommy signed us up for a "music together" class this semester. Yesterday was our first class and we had so much fun! I made some new friends, played some instruments and even danced a little bit (mommy says when I dance it's the absolute cutest thing she's ever seen- ever- and is working on learning how to upload a video so you, too can see me dance!).
I can play all kinds of instruments...


the triangle...


the drum/tamborine...


and the symbols!

1 comment:

  1. We are so glad that he likes it. Teddy LOVES music and we too take Music Together. Teddy dances to those songs all the time. We really need to get together, we miss you all and want to see Hudson!

    ReplyDelete