Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Doctor Visit


Hudson had his 6 month check-up today and overall he's doing fabulous! He's healthy and happy (not to mention adorable!). As I mentioned yesterday, I've been really anxious to get to the doctor just to see how much Hudson weighs and how long he is. I know he's much bigger than most babies his age...and when we got there today I could hardly stand it! I wanted to go directly to the scale... I knew I was on track to win my bet with Scott when the first words out of the doctor's mouth were "well, they aren't starving you, are they Hudson?" A-Ha! So he agrees...I thought for sure I'd be right about this....I was convinced he was coming in at 30 inches, 23 pounds....I was close...Alas....I did not win the bet. Scott wins. Weighing in at 22 pounds 3 ounces Hudson is in the >95% for weight (in other words, off the charts!!!) and 27 1/2 inches long in the 85th percentile for length. Translation- Hudson is one BIG baby boy!!! We're talking linebacker status here. And he's growing bigger and bigger every day. YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment