Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Thursday, March 12, 2015

For Christmas Scott bought me a new digital SLR camera, which admittedly was quite intimidating. I've had a digital SLR before, but never learned beyond the "automatic" setting (embarrassing, I know).
Everything I learned in photography was with film and a dark room, digital always felt foreign to me in a lot of ways. So, last weekend I took a "mamas with cameras" workshop to familiarize myself with my new camera. It was a fabulous experience, I am so glad I did it! I'm no longer scared of my digital SLR!  Following the workshop we were supposed to challenge ourselves to take a photo a day, and thankfully I have two of the best subjects in town to work with, so this challenge is easy for me. Below are some of my favorites.
















2 comments:

  1. So glad to see these! Looking forward to seeing them in real life too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see these! Looking forward to seeing them in real life too :-)

    ReplyDelete