Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Fire Safety Day at School

Today was "Fire Safety Day" at School. Hudson and Maddie have been talking about fire safety at school for over a week now. We've been given all of this second-hand knowledge on staying safe, stop-drop-and-rolling, making 911 calls, etc.,  little by little and then today…well, today...the fireman showed up! Firetruck and all!

How "cool" these things are when you're 2, 3, 4, 5…this was an awesome day for all.

Oh, and although I was not able to get a photo-

Of the 20+ kids who attend WCLC, ages 2 1/2-6, Maddie was the ONLY one who stepped right up to try on the fireman's coat. This FEARLESS girl reminds me so much of myself she makes me smile every day. Oh, how she fills my heart with joy. They BOTH make me so proud and I am continuously grateful to be their mommy.

Wee-eeeeeewwwwww!




No comments:

Post a Comment