Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Monday, July 7, 2014

Loving SUMMER!!

Our Summer is off to a great start and we're all enjoying the sunshine! Days have been full of play dates, beach trips, splash parks and wading pools. The kids are really, really enjoying themselves! We're going through quite a bit of sunscreen these days, but not having to put on bug spray in addition to the sunscreen is truly wonderful. I love you, Seattle!!!

Today Maddie debuted her new bikini, courtesy of Grammy "Burger", and I'm here to tell you, I'm quite certain there has never been a cuter two year old in a bikini! 


And, oh, that "older brother/younger sister" love, it is just beyond words. I mean, when you walk into a room and discover your son and daughter hugging each other, completely at their own will, well, like I said, there are just no words. The greatest joy, the greatest, truly. I love these two, they just fill me with joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment