Hudson and Madeline

Hudson and Madeline

Thursday, March 24, 2011

A summary of my week thus far, written in part by the HUD


Here I am watching for squirrels with my friend, Willy Wonka.


This week I got a new soccer ball!!
Not only can I throw it around but I can kick it around, too!


I hung out at the park with my mommy.
We took a break in the shade and mommy snapped up our picture together.
She says she doesn't have enough pictures of the two of us and then she said something about a "hint...hint..." for daddy....


Here I am having breakfast and a very meaningful conversation with my favorite family pet, KitKat.


I took several good naps this week (according to me anyways...).


I helped Mommy with the laundry.
I'm really good at wrinkling up the clean clothes that come out of the dryer.


I learned a new trick!
If you stick your tongue out at me I'll stick mine out at you and then laugh about it
because it's really funny!


And of course, I took many trips to the park. I think I've got another molar coming in....I sure have had my hands in my mouth a lot lately. Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment